Monday 15 July 2013

Status: "Gettin' There"

Well, we're halfway through July and as the title of this post indicates, I'm 'gettin' there'. Once again, I'm building on my old habits (blogging, interviewing, editing/writing) and I'm finally getting in the swing of things.

I'm enjoying my edits and to keep my muse inspired whilst the editor side of my brain takes over, I've been catching up some books I've been dying to read. At the moment, I'm submersed in Kresley Cole's Immortal After Dark series and The Dacians: Realm of Blood and Mist series. I'm a big Kresley Cole fan and despite writing in a different genre, I still find her books inspiring. :)

Deceive Me in Ireland is coming together smoothly and unlike What Happens in Ireland, I seem to be adding to the word count rather than culling it. :) I think my muse has learnt to rein in when it comes to elaborating, but perhaps sometimes, a little more detail can make perfect.

Now, I've got some fabulous friends for you to meet in the coming months! This Friday, Author extraordinaire, Mrs Jennie Jones, my diamond sister, will be joining me on my window seat for a cuppa and a yak! So watch this space! :)

Well, that's all I have to say for now. Happy reading from me and (some of you might remember my grumpy gelding) Chief!
 
W
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment