Saturday 13 July 2013

Call Out: Interviewees Wanted!

Well, I've been mulling over some ideas for interviews and I'm finally open for business. Now who wants to join me on my window seat and share some quirky facts about their writerly lives? :)

Yep! My heroine Kate  Barrow has offered up her spot on the window seat situated in the little cottage on the O'Rielly property and I'm looking for some squatters!

Be you an author or an aspiring writer, now's your chance to work on that writer's platform and introduce yourself to some readers. All genres welcome as long as there is as there is a romantic element to your story. :)

If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you :) The posts will be published weekly on the Friday.
For more details email me at: whitney_ke@yahoo.com.au

 
W

7 comments:

  1. I'd welcome the opportunity to be one of your interviewees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxy,
      If you could email me, we can organize a date and I can seem you the questions :)
      Would love to have you.
      Whitney

      Delete
  2. Love to be interviewed! Check out the bloggy at samanthacombswrites.blogspot.com. Thanks for the call-out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha,
      Shoot me an email and we can work out dates and such. :)
      Whitney

      Delete
  3. I'd love an interview.
    lindsay AT lindsaydowns DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love an interview too! My e-mail address is triciaandersenauthor@gmail.com.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete