Wednesday 26 June 2013

New Goals, New Love

Well, Uni holidays have finally arrived. Which means it's time for me to return to writing full time (well, when I'm not working, that is).

WHAT HAPPENS IN IRELAND is doing well and it's nice to hear back from some very happy readers. My hero, Jack, has managed to charm my readers but I have to say, I think I might be falling for the charms of another...

Now, I knew from the second I wrote in William, Jack's brother, that he was going to be a charmer just like his brother. What I didn't expect was him to win me over and put Jack at second place haha.

I'm editing DECEIVE ME IN IRELAND at and I'm going to start warning everyone now; if you thought Jack was a silver-tongued charmer, you have something coming for you.

So there you have it. My new love. I'll always have a special place inside my heart for Jack and I'll be sure to keep you all up-to-date with him, but due to my goal to edit DECEIVE ME IN IRELAND this holidays, I thought it fair to warn you that William will be popping up in my statuses on a frequent basis. :)

Now, as always, I like to make goals for the holidays and here they are:

- Get back into blogging - I haven't been blogging. You may have noticed. I sure did haha. But that's going to change. One interview and blog post a week minimum. So get ready to meet some fabulous authors and hear more from me. :)

- Edit and Submit DECEIVE ME IN IRELAND - A lot of my happy readers have been asking about a sequel. And I'm happy to inform them all that it has been written. I just have to edit it! And your feedback has given me the push I needed to start. My aim is to have it edited and sent by August. Fingers crossed I can manage it. :)

So, I think they are my goals. I'm going to be working hard this holidays to get back my focus, to become pro-active again. I can't wait to share some snippets from DECEIVE ME IN IRELAND with you all! And I'll be even happier when I can hit send!

Happy reading!

W

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear Whitney. Can't wait for the next installment. Cheers Gabi

    ReplyDelete