Monday 21 May 2012

The Hard Yards... Day 22 of my 30 day challenge

Hey everyone!
Now you may have noticed my 30 day challenge has led me to blogging neglect. But not to worry, I'll be back soon and I've got some great things including some interviews with some lovely authors coming up.

Well, I've just hit the hard yards of my 30 day challenge. Yesterday, I hit the 20k mark. So I have 10k to go. And what a hard 10k it is.
I am now refining the refined. And honestly, it's killing me. But as an aspiring author, I know that this is a sacrafice I have to make. And hopefully, I'll be rewarded for it!
I'm trying not to doubt myself at the moment, but I'm telling you, its not easy.

But, I am determined and I'm a trooper.

I wish anyone else who is currently doing a challenge of their own, good luck or as the Irish would say: 'Ádh mór ort!'. Oh and if your anything like me, you've already collected a box of lucky charms, a shamrock pendant necklace included. :)

Will be back soon. Can't wait to share with you what I have planned for the future.

Whitney K-E :)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have written Whitney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to finish it culling it. Its so much harder to cut back 30k than to write it lol.
    :)
    W

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on a challenge called ROW80 - Round of Words for 80 days. My personal goal was one hour of writing 5x week without interruption for that hour. I've been able to keep up, and accomplished much more than I would have thought I could. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's excellent! Group challenges like that are great motivation. Well done Kayelle.
    thanks for stopping by and keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete