Thursday 15 March 2012

Dul isteach ar an spiorad do Lá Fhéile Pádraig! - Get into the spirit for Saint Patrick's Day

I love Saint Paddy's day. Love it! So of course, I have to write a post about it.
Saint Patrick's day as you all may know, is the day in which Saint Patrick (a commonly recognised patron saint of Ireland and yes, the guy who chased out all the snakes out of Ireland) and the arrival of Christainity in Ireland is celebrated.
But for me, Saint Patrick's Day is also a day where Irish folk and people who want to be Irish, can all be irish for a day!
And so, to prepare you for saint patrick's day, I've gathered some Irish stuff and some traditional recipes, for you to celebrate Saint Paddy's day with.

First on my 'Nessecities for Saint Patrick's day' List is:
The Legendary Irish T-Shirt:

 http://www.etsy.com/listing/93209234/irish-you-were-naked-funny-st-patricks?ref=sr_gallery_1&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=Irish+you+were+naked&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=AU&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
(And yes, there more where that came from)

Next, you'll be needing these...

Amazingly Cute tights!
http://www.irishdesign.com.au/p/477368/shamrock-tights.html

And maybe a few of these:

(brought from the same shop as the tights)

And to top it all off, why not have a traditional, delicious Irish Cream Coffee!
http://irishcoffeerecipe.com/irish-cream-coffee-recipe
If this or a night at the local pub, doesn't get you in the spirit all I have to say is... Your just not Irish enough.

Well, I hope you've all enjoyed my pre-Saint Paddy's day post. Be sure to let me know how your Saint Paddy's day goes.

W

No comments:

Post a Comment